Terms and Conditions
Right to Know
It is the customer’s responsibility to know the use of the content they are purchasing. The customers must also know the laws and the regulations for their state before purchasing any product from Premium Solvents. Premium Solvents may ask for additional information from you before shipping any products out. This may include a drivers license, business licenses, and a completed letter of intent form. Premium Solvents has the right to cancel any order that may seem fraudulent or suspicious.
Ways to pay
We accept the following forms of payment: Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Apple Pay. In addition we will also accept: Wire transfers, money orders, and a cashier's check. Premium Solvents may also accept a company check, but it must clear before we ship out the products. No personal checks will be allowed. Cash sent to us via mail will not be accepted either. All transactions are processed electronically.
All shipments are processed the same day before 4:00PM Central Time. This is for items that are in stock only. Please see our back order policy for items that are on back order. Any orders that are placed after 4:00PM Central Time will be shipped out the following day. This includes all UPS Ground and Expedited Services. In order for you shipment to leave the same day, it must be placed before 4:00PM Central Time. Premium Solvents will not ship to a P.O. Box. Any Next Day Air orders placed on a Friday will not deliver until Monday, this also applies to 2nd Day Air, 3rd Day Select, and Ground shipments. UPS will not deliver your package on a Saturday or Sunday.
Shipping outside the United States
We only ship within the continental U.S.
Some items may not be in stock once they have been ordered. The customer will be notified either by phone or email explaining the back order status. The estimated time of arrival is not always the same for each product ordered. Back orders usually take up to ten business days in some cases.
- You may return an item within 30 days of purchase. If the seal on the item has been broken or compromised, do not send the product back. We will not accept items back with a broken or compromised seal. No refund will be issued back to the customer if the seal has been tampered with.
- All returns will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
- If you receive your package and the contents are damaged, please call us immediately at (888) 280-7750
- All shipments are shipped through UPS and if a package is damaged an investigation will be issued through UPS and their claims center. The customer will have the option to either have it shipped back out to them again or issue a refund. If the customer chooses to have it shipped to them again, it will be shipped using the same method of shipment they paid for originally. For example: (customer paid for UPS Ground, the replacement will ship UPS Ground, customer paid for Next Day Air, the replacement will ship Next Day Air, etc.) The customer will have the option to change the shipping method for a faster service, however they must pay the difference.
- Taking a picture of the exterior of the box and the content of the inside will help expedite the UPS investigation. Please email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your package has been lost in transit or if you feel that it may have been stolen, please call us immediately at (888) 280-7750.
- We will launch a UPS lost package investigation. Once the investigation has concluded, the customer has the option to have the package resent to them or issue a refund. If the customer chooses to have it shipped to them again, it will be shipped using the same method of shipment they paid for originally. For example: (customer paid for UPS Ground, the replacement will ship UPS Ground, customer paid for Next Day Air, the replacement will ship Next Day Air, etc.) The customer will have the option to change the shipping method for a faster service, however they must pay the difference.
The content on this website is to help our customers choose the best product for themselves. It must be noted that such content has the possibility to be outdated, not accurate, or incomplete. Premium Solvents does not officially affirm the content of this website.